SUPER MIDI MILLER
The new Super Midi Miller offers supersized capabilities compared to its predecessor, the Midi Miller. The addition of the Super Midi brings more versatility to the Picote Miller product family. Ideal for use inside buildings due to its smaller size and weight, the Super Midi still offers great power, efficiency and safety.
The New Super Midi Miller
The new Super Midi Miller replaces the older a Midi Miller with powerful upgrades for drain cleaning and reinstatements from DN70/3” to DN150/6”.
The new Midi has an electric safety clutch. It comes with the same powerful control box as Picote’s Maxi Miller and Maxi Power+ have.
In addition to increased efficiency and safety, the Midi now has a 20m range with the option of adding a 10m extension.
Go further in distance, efficiency & safety!
- Excellent combination of safety, force & movability
- 20m range with an option to add a 10m extension
- Digital control box & electric safety clutch
- A multi-use machine for heavy descaling, pipe cleaning & reinstatements
- Ideal for work inside buildings: Regular outer casing for 12mm/½” shaft allows added flexibility through bends
- Ease of use & practicality: - run the 110v/15amp U.S. model from a house connection in the U.S. - run the 110v/16amp UK model from a house connection in UK with the use of a transformer.
100% Picote Grinding Chains
Original Premium Chain
Standard Cyclone Chain
Original Premium Chain
Picote Grinding Chains are multi-use tools which are extremely effective at removing large build-ups of scale and more. Find out about all of the models and sizes available.
Original and Cyclone chains are compatible with the Super Midi Miller:
Original: DN70-DN150 / 3" - 6"
Cyclone: DN70-DN150 / 3" - 6"
Watch our chains in action:
The Smart Cutter™
The award-winning Smart Cutter™ is a unique lateral cutter for drains, and has successfully reinstated over 40,000 branches world-wide to date inside cast iron, concrete and clay pipes.
The Smart Cutter™ not only eliminates the need for traditionally expensive methods, but its user friendly and fully customisable design also greatly reduces training and maintenance costs and can also be used as an aid for robots, or for the Twister to achieve a smooth finish.
Navigating 90° bends and diameter transitions effortlessly, the Smart Cutter™ accurately shapes openings without accidental damage to the original pipe.
A great remedial tool, the Smart Cutter™ also removes lead, nails, roots, fins and epoxy slugs as well as other inconsistencies such as wrinkles in the pipe.